Tuesday 7 December 2010

Collage Lotus


I was pleasantly surprised today as I took a tour visiting blogs I'm following to check out what's new. I started following Kathryn at Collage Diva a while ago because she was posting ikebana arrangements from her ikebana class. Reading her blog have also opened my eyes to her beautiful original collage artwork that is displayed on the blog.

The surprise this time was that she had created an original artwork for some of the bloggers that have left comments on her blog. Each piece is a combination of her own illustrations and hand-painted papers - all in her very own Collage Diva style. I love it, thanks Kathryn!

I'm posting "my" collage for you all. Please visit Collage Diva for more original artwork.

1 comment:

Kathryn Costa said...

It is so fun to see my artwork on someone else's blog. Thanks for exchanging links. I'm so happy that you like the little artwork that I created. All the best! k

Related Posts with Thumbnails